Definitions of terms
Service refers to https://bevisiblemedia.com website primarily operated by Be Visible Media.
Personal data refers to data of any individual who can be identified from those collected data through direct subscription or form filling.
Usage data is the technical information automatically generated whenever you use our service platform. We may gather data from duration of site visit, page movement and number of clicks performed in order to improve user experience and site performance.
Cookies are small bits of information accessed through our secure servers and stored either on your mobile device or desktop computer when navigating a website.
Data processor refers to any authorized individual or organization tasked to perform different data processing activities on our behalf. We hire the expertise of various third-party service providers to help us managed our gathered data more efficiently.
Collection of personal information
When you access our website or transact with us, we will collect personal information about you to help us deliver your order and improve our services. The types of data we often collect include:
1. Personal data
When you use our services, we may request you to provide specific personally identifiable details which we can utilize to communicate with you.
Any information that you directly provide to us whether through email response, phone call or contact form filling will be considered personally identifiable information. These may include:
- Complete name
- Business name
- Contact details (email address, mobile number and social media profiles)
- Website URL (optional)
- Home or office address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Personal data when you post comments to our website
- Marketing preferences
- Technical data (IP address, login data and browser details)
Be Visible Media may use your personal data to send newsletters, marketing promotions and other useful information which may be of interest to you. However, you may opt out of receiving any of these marketing forms from us by clicking the unsubscribe link or sending us a written notice.
2. Usage data
We may gather certain information about how our website is being accessed or utilized by users. This usage data typically includes IP address), browser type and browser version you use. The pages of our website that you visit, duration of your visit, unique device identifiers and log details are also collected for data analysis and website audit.
3. Tracking & Cookies Data
Use of personal data
Be Visible Media employs all gathered data for the following purposes:
- Process orders and maintain overall function of the website
- Notify customers regarding new products, services and other relevant information
- Allow customers to participate in our interactive features like online survey and contests
- Provide customer support (email response and phone inquiry)
- Collect useful information to analyze and improve user experience
- Monitor different online activities in our platform
- Resolve technical issues (service infrastructure)
- Use as a legal basis to process personal data under existing data privacy protection laws. If you live in the Philippines, we process personal information as per implementing rules and regulations under Philippine Privacy Act of 2012.
When you fill out any contact form or send us any inquiry, you automatically grant us the right to collect your personal information which will be used to perform the following activities:
- Formulate a formal contract in accordance with your service request and project requirements
- Process your order and charge the corresponding fees
- Comply with any existing federal regulations concerning the use of your personal information
- Store your personal information and project history with our secure servers
- Utilize for payment processes
Protecting your personal information is very important to us, but there’s no any current data security system today which can guarantee absolute protection. Be Visible Media is taking proactive measures to safeguard your data through enforcing these data security protocols:
- Full data encryption to all important documents, including service contracts, NDA forms, client database and project history
- Restricted access of information to other employees except those who were given special access
- Regular auditing and testing of all security systems
- Regular monitoring of data movement to prevent security breach or any unauthorized access
Retention of data
Be Visible Media will retain your Personal information only to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, if we are required to retain your data, for instance, in order to comply with the guidelines under Philippine Privacy Act of 2012 or enforce our legal agreements for any contract dispute with customers. We also hold the right to retain gathered data for the purposes of strengthening our data security management and improving the functionality of our website. All details that we have collected through online forms and email subscriptions will be permanently stored in our secure database, unless you will send us a formal notice request to delete your personal information.
Disclosure of personal information
We do not share, transfer, trade, or exchange any of your personal details to third-party organizations other than our business partners and in-house employees. But we may disclose such information to our designated third-party service providers and advertising partners when deemed necessary to help us deliver our services more effectively.
Be Visible Media may be required to disclose your data in response to a valid request by government authorities under certain circumstances, such as tax obligations or criminal liabilities. If Be Visible Media will be involved in a merger or acquisition in the future, your Personal Data may be transferred, but we will notify you ahead of time before your data is entrusted to the new management.
Our customers have legal rights under the implementing rules and regulations of the Data Privacy Act of 2012. Be Visible Media has granted customers the right to access, amend, delete or add details to their personal information by directly changing the detail in the account settings or sending us a request for assistance.
If you find any information you want to delete or modify from our database, you may contact our privacy officers or data controllers through a formal written statement and we will be glad to accommodate your privacy concerns. However, we may ask you to include a number of personally identifiable information in your request as part of our verification process before responding to such inquiry. If you are not completely satisfied with the way our privacy officers address your concerns, you can file a formal complaint to the local data protection agency about how we collect and store your information.
Be Visible Media may hire third-party service providers to provide internal support for website analysis, data storage, payment system and order process. These external service providers are granted access to your personal information only to perform these functions on our behalf and are obliged not to disclose them for any other purpose. In addition to this, we may also use third-party Service Providers like Google Analytics and AdWord to monitor and analyze the performance of our website with regard to website traffic and digital marketing.
Access to affiliate links
Restricted access for minors
Be Visible Media does not knowingly collect or use personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18 with or without any parental consent. You may contact us immediately once you become aware that your child has submitted any personal information to our service platform. On the other hand, if we become aware that we have unintentionally collected any personal information from minor users, we will take immediate steps to remove it from our system.
Changes to this privacy statement