I was hired by a Digital Marketing Agency to do SEO On-page of one of their clients which is Stellar Sunscreens. The time alloted for the task was 2 hours per month.
What was Done
- Site Audit (Using SEO Powersuite, Ahrefs, Screaming frog, Gtmetrix, and Pingdom)
- Keyword Research (Using keywordtool and Ahrefs)
- Optimizing the issues based on the audit
- Adding internal links to boost specific pages
- Add an article on the blog page
Improve rankings or position locally in Phoenix and Mesa Area.
Latest posts by Dale Basilla (see all)
- SEO vs PPC: Knowing Which Is Right for You, Website & Brand - November 28, 2021
- Website Audit Checklist [Steps and Guide] - November 25, 2021
- 10 Questions to Ask When Hiring an SEO Consultant - November 15, 2021